6.10.2009

Fire.

Kyle, Emily, Stefanie, Nick & I took a trip to the cabin last Tuesday.

Some of us are going back this Thursday + Portland friends! I feel super burnt out. I am not sure if it was the 2 weddings in a row, or just not being home 2 weekends in a row, but man. I do not want to shoot another digital photo for a while. I've burned through about 60 Polaroid shots over the span of 2 weeks.

I was thinking about this a few days ago. I would easily spend about $250 on film (multiple times a year) but I can't seem to bring myself to buy an iPod. Seriously? It's a mystery what goes on in my brain. I've been using my brother's shuffle and it's been working out so far, but there are definitely days where I want to listen to that one album I don't have on the shuffle.

Also, I got 2 libraries asking if I want an interview. Half tempted to just go interview. I wish I could just work at the library full time. It's really rough working at a paint store when you're tired. Working at the library tired was never a big problem. I don't know what the point of this post was. It's 3am, and I should get my 3 hours of sleep.

1 comment:

stefanie p. warmouth said...

you are going to have a full recovery at the cabin. relax on the deck, coast downhill on a bike, endless snacks...