2.14.2010

2010, Whatcha got?


Martha
Originally uploaded by ayatsato
News!

April 22nd-26th I am going to Japan for my cousin's wedding. I haven't seen Toshiya for over... 7 years? I have three cousins. He is a little bit older than younger brother, but when I was in Japan in 2007, I didn't get to see him because he was working. As far as I am aware, he still works at a bread factory. I saw my two other cousins when I went back to visit back in 07. But I'm really excited to see my family again.

June 23rd-28th I will be going to NYC. For two very important things. One is for my best friend's birthday. Secondly, I am pretty sure I will be looking at Pratt Institute for my Masters in Art History & Library Science. It's something that I've been tossing around in my brain. I will be hitting the books soon to study for the GRE this summer. I hope to take the test this summer, apply in the winter and wait to see if I can get into their 2011 program. It's all really up in the air, because I am not confident I will score well enough on my GREs to get into Pratt. I haven't done any algebra since 2003... And I never took my SATs because I went to art school and got in with my portfolio. And who knows what other requirements I maybe missing.

Booking for weddings this year has begun and it's time to get a computer. I can't edit fast enough on my 6 year old PC! I'm looking into getting the 27" iMac. Should be a terrific upgrade.

No comments: